Friday, August 14, 2009

Room Renovation- Abby

Abby loved helping take down her wallpaper border!  She was a HUGE help!!  Give the girl a spatula and she was a worker bee!
She picked out her colors!  Two walls purple (her new favorite color) and two walls lime green!!  
After we were finished she said, "I love my room!"  It was the first time she had said anything positive about her room since we moved!  It is amazing how a little paint and personal touch can make things feel like home!
We still have to hangs some things on the walls and get a rug BUT...it is so much better!!  It is so "Abby!"

3 comments:

  1. I love it, too, ABBY! Awesome job girls....can't wait to see it in person someday. I love you and miss you.

    Mrs. Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! It's beautiful! It looks like a teenagers room! Great colors, Abby Dabby Doo!

    Love you all!
    Aunt Adrienne (& Uncle Nick too)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Could it BE any cooler?! Guess what, Abby? Now I have to paint Jade's room like that!!!! Can I hire you as her room make-over-person?! Can't wait for a HUGE hug from ya'll!!!

    ReplyDelete