Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Mean Mean Garbage Man!

Ok, for those that know me know that I have always had a GREAT relationship with the garbage men in Birmingham.  I always gave them cold water in the hot summer, extra cash at Christmastime and an occasional baked cookie.  WELL...it is not so easy here in Raleigh!  I got blasted by a garbage man today!!  He literally came to my door and yelled at me for having my garbage cans too close together!  All I am saying is that if they came more than once a week and allowed you to put bags next to your can then I wouldn't have to have THREE garbage cans!  He told me that because they weren't 5 feet apart he had to get out of the truck to pick up my garbage cans.   Well, he didn't mind getting out of the truck to come to my door to yell at me!!!!  Stupid Stupid Raleigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment