Sunday, July 26, 2009

Abby and Jake's first day of school 2009

I know I am a little late with this one but this was Abby and Jake's first day of school.  I wanted to get a lot of pictures but it was a rushed morning so this was all I got!  Just to remind everyone, this was taken on July 7th!  It is just so wrong on so many levels to send your children to school in July!!  

I am still struggling with their new schedule and fear that next summer it will be even worse when they have to go all of June, July and half of August!  I am praying every day that God will   guide me in the right direction...keep them there with no summer, private school, or yes believe it or not, I have actually considered homeschooling.  

HOWEVER, they like their teachers and their classmates and that is a blessing!!   Their school is a nice school and everyone is very friendly!  So, for this year we are going to focus on the great things about Brassfield Elementary!  Go Bears!!  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment