Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wallpaper Border...WHY???

I have been trying with all my might to remove wallpaper border from both of kid's new rooms!  My poor Jake is dying to get his room painted a "boy" color instead of the yellow sponge paint with a flower border around the top!  Also, Abby, my not so girlie girl, doesn't like the pink flower border around her room either!  So, my mission is..NO MORE BORDER!  It is not an easy mission!  I will post pictures when it is all done and the new paint is on the walls! 

 By the way, nothing really works well.  I have tried it all!!!  My latest find is fabric softener (thanks mom!).  It doesn't penetrate all layers but if you can get the top layer off and then spray it on the 2nd layer it comes up really well.  Oh, but get white.  The blue gets all over the ceiling!  Wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment